Friday, January 29, 2010

Brodburger

I was going to write about this burger van last winter. Lucky I didn't, because if I had, all ten of you who read this blog might have also discovered what used to be a secret. Instead of waiting 80 minutes for my burger, you ten would have pushed that out to a good 87 minutes!

So yeah, the burgers are good, and the chips are skinny, salty and superb. But the thing I love about this burger van the most? When I turn off the bridge, I can spy the van as I turn the corner. And when I see the red van and fairy lights I know I'm on my way home.





3 comments:

  1. I think I like it for the same reason. It just makes me happy to see it there delivering food to the masses who queue for half an hour to order and then for even longer to get fed. I just had a thought, maybe it satisfies a primal urge to stalk, and wait, and wait and wait for your meat-based food. Mmmmmm ... I want to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wreck of the hesperusFebruary 2, 2010 at 10:31 PM

    it's owned by my friend's brother... the government is trying to get rid of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the second most overated eatery in the ACT. And that would be second to APK.

    Also, I have a spider in my room. Not a pet spider, one that I do not want. I don't even own a pet spider.

    ReplyDelete