Friday, March 12, 2010

The Whitlams

Do you like the Whitlams? I don't like them or not like them now. I think Tim Freedman is an incredible talent, and I did love the Whitlams of old...but I don't think I ever forgave the band for continuing without Stevie Plunder. Have I told you about Stevie Plunder? I could have sworn I have, but maybe I haven't, because I can't find the post...

Anyway, it was none of my business that the Whitlams carried on, and not really for me to judge. And maybe I didn't judge so much, as just felt sad.

I live in Stevie Plunder's old suburb now. His nickname was the Wonder of Narrabundah! God bless Stevie, and if you saw the Whitlams tonight in Canberra, I hope a little bit of Stevie was still part of the show.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Whitlams, but hadn't heard about Steve Plunder until now. I saw the Whitlams a few years ago at the Apollo Bay music festival. They're still great.

    ReplyDelete