Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
So what if the food is overpriced, and the waitstaff don't know what a skim long black is...it was worth the money after one of the most ridiculous weeks possible, to get out of town and sit in the country for a few hours drinking sparkling shiraz.
Friday, April 16, 2010
I haven't been able to play for a while but just scraped in for this weeks theme, which is through the front door. Clearly this isn't just as I've arrived due to the location of the dog of the yellow house...but is still the view from the front door none the same. I asked the dog to pose like a dog. He chose to pose like a robo dog with laser eyes. Sorry about that.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
I'm not sure if I've got the right idea about this...I think I have. The lovely brownhairblueribbon
tagged me, so now I need to tell you 7 things about myself, and then pass the award on to seven others. This is harder than you think...
1. I have really little ears, yet I have super sonic hearing.
2. I sometimes (often) mispronounce things on purpose...but I do it so often that I then can't remember which way is the right way and which way the wrong.
3. I play the clarinet.
4. If I was to do one thing when I grow up, it would be to open up a shop/ cafe/ gallery, where I'd sell beautiful handmade things, hold interesting exhibitions and enjoy hanging out with creative souls.
5. Is it over promise and under deliver, or under promise and over deliver? I never know.
6. I sometimes (often) let my dog sleep on the bed.
7. My family live in a beautiful village in Austria called Kaprun. Sometimes I miss those mountains so much, and that beautiful fresh air - the green pastures, the sweet smell of the barns and the bright blue sky.
In case they don't, and to keep the banner moving I've asked the dog of the yellow house to share 7 things about him. Clearly, I'll do the typing.
1. I eat from the big bag of sheep manure when she at work.
2. My dots go right down to my skin.
3. I have a belly button and it sticks out.
5. I hate red dragon (karin edit: this is the vacuum)
6. I sometimes (often) let my human sleep on the bed.7. Possums are the devil incarnated
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Fly back to Canberra
Pick up dog
Go to picnic
Go back to work
Lunch with work friends
Watch half a season of the new amazing race
Go to dinner with friends
Go to movies
Finish 12 + 12 thing
Catch up on blog posts
Do tax ( 2 years worth )