Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lenny!



I don't quite know why I checked my mailbox at 2.30am on Sunday morning, but there it was. The most beautiful card in the world! Okay, I exaggerate. Not the most beautiful, but I was pretty excited to receive it, and you can't attribute that excitement to all the gin. You can attribute the immediate balancing of said card on current dogs head to the gin.

So the card. It is a picture of future dog Lenny Briscoe. Current dog does not know about Lenny so let's keep that to ourselves okay?

It wasn't until the next day that I saw this photo was still stuck in the envelope.


It is a bit hard to see, and quite frankly I'm too lazy tonight to scan it, so you got a photo of a photo. If it makes you feel better the real photo is all blurry and out of focus, but that's why I like it. It is an action shot taken at the sculpture garden in Canberra, and it reminds me that it is sometimes fun to do the things that you are not supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment