Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow dome - Petra

So today marks yet another thing that I'll start on this blog and probably not finish. Yes...do you remember me talking about my sketchbooks? In fairness I did do more than one, I just forgot to label the other(s). Other unfinished business would be the journal series where I believe I got to #6 - out of 20 pieces.

So in the spirit of this inability to finish anything, please look at the first snowdome I am featuring. It is the first cab off the rank because it is new - today new!


Admire its fancy gold glitter. And look - it changes colour!


I have hundreds more to show you, and most are hidden in a box in the shed. Actually in two big boxes. How many do you think I'll get through before I lose interest, or forget that I'm actually doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment