Friday, May 11, 2012

Top 100, Worlds Apart by Friendly Yen # 60




Story by Anna
My idea of Paradise

The first time on the other side of the world. Australia. 
A new home.
Wooden floors, fly screens in front of the windows and clammy sheets.
The feeling of a gentle dread inside of me.
Just around the corner where I later met the love of my life. 
The most painful time of my life. And the most beautiful.
We had dinner together. I made vegetable bake. 
And Bratapfel for desert. 
The house was empty beside of us two sitting on the floor. 
He played this song to me.

His song.
I was heartbroken before. But it still hurt. It always hurts. 
How often can you break
a heart? Love and pain.
They perform together.
So well. The best time of my life.

Artwork by Karin




No comments:

Post a Comment