Friday, June 1, 2012

Top 100 - thank you for the music


Wow, this has been fun! 

Thanks to all of you who contributed songs and stories! I really miss those emails - an amazing mix of music and words.

If you've been keeping track of the exhibition via this blog, thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep you as entertained with my posts about life, and if not, pop by every now and then as I'll be posting my next exhibition entirely online. Otherwise, send me an email, and I'll let you know once the next one is ready to go.

So many people helped putting together the exhibition in its real life form. Supportive and encouraging colleagues, cake bakers, social media retweeters and sharers, and friends and family whose messages helped me get this over the line. There were some very timely texts and messages when it was all looking a bit impossible! Even with you scattered all over Australia and the world - it was like you were in my lounge room, drinking tea and helping me make sense of the chaos. 

Final thanks go to two friends, who, even though I was trying to undertake the most ridiculous task given the timeframe...even though I pretty much always overcommit to stuff...let me drag them into this project, with an unquestioning willingness to help. 

Yay for songs, music, art, stories and friendship.



No comments:

Post a Comment