Sunday, May 12, 2013

Camille Rewinds

I've written about my distain for time travel more than once on this blog...so you might think it odd that I would willingly go to a movie about a woman who goes back in time. Well here is the difference. Time travel is ok if you only do it once back, and then return. Like back to the future style.

This film took me by surprise. It was a lovely little film but bittersweet for me.  A broken relationship, then back into to time - back to where that lifelong relationship started.


Don't get me wrong. I'm not still upset about how my relationship went pear shaped, but I did relate to this movie in a way that I wasn't expecting. The film made me happy but it also left me with a little sadness. I don't want to give too much away in case you watch it and you should (even if you hate time travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment