Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Station | Blutgletscher

I can tell you that Blutgletscher does not translate to 'the station'. It actually means blood glacier. So, umm Austrians....your movie title is faulty. And to top it all off, the movie is full of glaciers and blood and not stations. Go figure. The film is also full of weird creatures that do unpleasant things to humans. And dogs that give both to babies (or at least one daby which I believe is the scientific term for a dog baby).


Look, you probably don't need to rush out and see this film - and I've sort of given away the ending, but it was still a fun way to pass the time while drinking moonshine and eating banana choc tops. 10 out of 10* for being outrageous.

*My inner Austrian made me score it that high.

No comments:

Post a Comment