Monday, February 27, 2017

Copenhagen - what I did and how I did it (part 4 Uformel )

Great thing I discovered in Copenhagen, when trawling through all the Michelin starred restaurants... I found out that many had side joints related to them. Uformel is one of them, as they describe the restaurant as their other restaurant's (formel B’s) cool and edgy younger brother.

Turns out Uformel is the bomb. Everything about this place was the best - from the phone call (when they said, lady - we can fit you in, just come when you're ready) to the best service I've had in a long time. They'd arranged a table for one for me right in front of the kitchen. It was like I was watching a movie. Great martini.The food was divine. Pork scratchy. Best solo dining experience ever.

http://uformel.dk/frontpage/












No comments:

Post a Comment